Drug Rehab in Fort Wayne
Addiction Treatment Options in Indiana
OVERCOME DRUG & ALCOHOL ABUSE
Introduction to Addiction in
Substance use disorder has a dramatic impact on every corner of the state of Indiana. Many people who struggle with addiction are people we care about or know. They may be our family members, our friends, our neighbors, or our co-workers. Whether you or someone you know suffers from addiction in Fort Wayne, the more you understand about addiction disorders, the more supportive and compassionate you can be.
The addiction crisis continues to span across the state of Indiana, having a devastating effect. Nearly one in 12 Hoosiers, or close to half a million people, meet the DSM-IV criteria for having a substance use disorder. People need help but some cannot get the treatment they need. The well-being of generations to come is also under threat.
The Indiana drug overdose rate reached its highest in 2017, at 29.4 per 100,000, which is a 22% increase from 2016. Indiana also had the third-highest drug overdose rate in the nation between 2016 and 2017, only following New Jersey and Nebraska. If that is not enough to prove the seriousness of the drug addiction problem in Indiana, the state has been consistently placed in the top half of the nation’s overdose death rate since 2013 and consistently has held a higher overdose-related death rate than the nation’s average.
Many Hoosiers struggle with giving up an addiction – especially on their own. If you or a loved one battle addiction in Fort Wayne, IN, you should consider working with a team of professionals who can help you fight the battle against substance abuse at one of the drug rehab centers in Fort Wayne, Indiana.
SEE Purpose stands apart as one of the only rehab facilities in Fort Wayne, Indiana that offers promising results. Read on to find out more about how we can help you or a loved one leave the struggles of addiction in the past.
UNDERSTANDING DRUG ABUSE IN YOUR CITY
Statistics of Addiction in
Fort Wayne, IN
The drug battleground in Fort Wayne, Indiana has not been an easy one in the last several years. In 2018, over 1000 Hoosiers lost their lives due to the opioid epidemic and opioid related overdoses. In 2020, this number increased exponentially.
Through March of 2021, Fort Wayne, IN has seen more non-fatal overdoses than the year prior, with just over 60 in 2019 and over 100 in 2020. Interestingly, the overdose rate tends to be lower during the last three months of the year and higher in the summer. It is suspected that as winter begins, people often enter into addiction treatment to get away from inclement weather while in the summer, people often spend lots of time outdoors partying.
Request a Confidential Callback 24/7
KNOW WHAT QUALITIES TO LOOK FOR
What to Look For in a Fort Wayne, IN Rehab Center
Once you’ve made the decision to seek treatment at one of the drug rehab facilities in Fort Wayne, you will need to find a program that will meet your individual and unique needs and circumstances. Today people need to know what to look for in a Fort Wayne, IN rehab center. Here are some of the most important topics to cover as you look for a rehab provider.
- Accreditation, Licensing and Certifications: Rehab facilities in Fort Wayne, Indiana that are reputable are accredited by either the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF) or The Joint Commission. Both are independent nonprofit organizations that look for industry performance standards and demonstrated results in addition to quality and value for accreditation. Furthermore, rehab facilities in Fort Wayne, Indiana should be certified in order to advertise programs and also licensed by the state.
- Credentials and Licenses for Clinical Staff: Credentials and Licenses show if an individual who offers drug rehab Fort Wayne, IN service and programming meets the nationally recognized standards for professional practice. Staff who are not licensed or accredited may lack the necessary experience and training to offer the most effective care.
- Use of Evidence-based Practices: Treatment programs that are the most effective employ evidence-based practices that are proven through research that is science-backed. These practices include Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Medication-assisted Therapies, Dialectical Behavior Therapy and Twelve-Step Facilitation, in addition to other treatment models.
- Multidisciplinary Treatment Team: A highly effective substance abuse treatment program involves a multidisciplinary treatment team that offers programs that treat all aspects of the disease, including mind, body and spirit.
- Mental Health Services: An effective rehab facility will also offer mental health services because many who struggle with drug or alcohol addiction also struggle with a co-occurring disorder or mental health condition, such as depression or anxiety. An accurate diagnosis of any underlying mental health disorder is imperative for the best treatment outcome. If an addiction treatment program fails to offer mental health services, one may want to look to another facility.
- Medical Detox or Medication-assisted Therapies: Medical detox is helpful for many people with addiction struggles. In order to rehabilitate effectively, one must detox by removing his or her substance of choice from their system prior to receiving any other type of drug Fort Wayne, IN or therapies. In some cases, medically assisted detox is necessary as detoxification alone can be dangerous.
- Specialized Programs: There is no cookie-cutter approach to quality addiction treatment programs. Drug rehab centers in Fort Wayne, IN that offer programs and treatment should be individualized and targeted toward specific individuals or populations such as teens, certain genders, certain populations or other types of specialized rehabilitation.
- Post-treatment Recovery Support: Many clients who undergo addiction treatment need a high level of support and clinical care. It can be difficult for clients after drug rehab ends and they go out on their own. This is why having a support system in place is imperative to prevent the risk of relapse. Quality treatment programs offer multiple post-treatment options including continuing care groups, phone-based coaching and other supportive resources, including offering family support.
ADDICTION TREATMENT IN INDIANA
How See Purpose is Different
The caring professionals at SEE Purpose in Fort Wayne understand that arriving at the decision to seek addiction help is not easy. Leaving home, family and friends is challenging. Leaving one’s workplace is also a difficult experience. But seeking sobriety is imperative and we seek to offer numerous different therapy programs that help you meet your goals as far as treatment and sobriety go. Addiction may seem heavy and difficult to get away from, but we seek to offer the most supportive and healthy treatment options in the most holistic manner possible.
SEE Purpose works with each person on an individualized basis to ensure that each person’s treatment program includes treatment programs and therapies that are specifically targeted to address the symptoms experienced. We also treat clients with a dual diagnosis condition with our compassionate mental health treatment professionals who are trained to address the unique needs of co-occurring disorders, while offering uniquely targeted therapies to help each client better understand how their addiction and mental health are related.
FIND YOUR PURPOSE IN RECOVERY
Get Help at Our Rehab Facility in Fort Wayne, IN
The first step to breaking free from the bondage of addiction is acknowledging the fact that you are struggling and need help. Finding addiction treatment is the first vital step on the recovery path. During this journey, there will be a lot of changes that may be challenging. Setbacks are not uncommon but should be somewhat expected and it is important to remember that they do not indicate failure in the process of reaching sobriety. SEE Purpose seeks to help you along the way, so you can ultimately live a life free from the struggles of the disease of addiction.
If you are ready to put your addiction problem behind you, reach out to our Fort Wayne, Indiana addiction treatment facility today. The caring and compassionate admissions and treatment teams are dedicated to helping you learn more about our programs while encouraging you along the path toward long term sobriety, health and vitality. Our treatment professionals at SEE Purpose are waiting with open arms to welcome you to our facility where we will gently help you along the way to a new beginning, free from drugs and alcohol. We are only a phone call away.
WE WORK WITH MOST INSURANCE PROVIDERS
At SEE Purpose, we work directly with your insurance company to verify what benefits will cover your addiction treatment expenses, in order to get the help you are seeking.